EQT by Design exists to bring diverse voices into the center of decision-making. Diverse voices in decision-making builds the pathway to overall happiness, health and well-being.
Each person is inclusively welcomed in their community as they realize their own self-defined happiness and well-being, and actively participate, prosper, and reach their full potential with no limits!
Guiding Principles and Beliefs
Impact to community:
- Collaborating and partnering with diverse groups to keep resources and solution-making in their hands.
- Equity and inclusion as the means by which customers and community cultivate and curate a relationship together.
Impact to clients:
- Co-creating solutions that are sustainable and root cause oriented.
- Keeping diverse voices in the center of client solutions.
- Offering advice and design that tells you what you need to know and not just “what you want to hear.”
Impact to EQT by Design:
- Representing diverse voices without marginalization, misappropriation or perpetuating oppressive systems to make my business viable.
- Maintaining an awareness of its own bias and unconscious actions and beliefs when working with clients, community, and constituencies.
Design thinking for inclusive, equitable, people-centered outcomes